Thursday, November 3, 2011

Songbirds Help Me

Songbirds Help me

I wonder if I was free like the birds of the sky

Flying in the cool air so freely

Singing so beautifully

And not landing on the earth all day long

But I do land

Trapped in a nest

Hiding from the hunter

Who is trying

To capture

And destroy me

Songbirds please help

And then I blank out

And I dreamt of heaven

And I didn’t know if they came

The songbirds

But I thought

I opened my eyes

And there they were singing

To me , getting me to calm down

Then the hunter climb

The tree

Breaking my nest

Capturing me

And I was his

His smile was snisnter

And he said cooly, song bird don’t cry I won’t hurt you

And I thought he thinks I am a song bird

Then I blank out again

And the fairies, the butterflies, the fireflies

Came and told me to hold on

The song birds came back and sang

And when I woke

No fairies, no birds

No hunter

Only darkness

Gloomy

And I realize that I was in a cage

Trapped

Never to fly away

The hunter had clipped my wings

And left me in darkness

A pitch black universie.

2 comments: